Euro Truck Simulator 2Edit
The Map of Euro Truck Simulator 2 [original] contained 69 cities in 12 countries. The Going East! DLC improved the map by adding 13 cities and a brand new country [Hungary]. ProMods also improved it more by adding many cities in various countries like Iceland, Estonia, Finland, and Slovenia for example. Scandinavia DLC added over 20 cities in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway altogether.
Countries (ProMods Countries Included) Edit
1. Andorra (ProMods Country) EditAndorra is a mountainous and really tiny country. It borders with France in the north and Spain in the south.It has only one city which is it's capital Andorra la Vella. The country has one main road that leads to the cities of Toulouse to the North, Pau to the West, Narbonne and Perpignan to the east, and Manresa to the south. Trucks are limited to 60 kmh (40 mph).
2. Austria EditAustria is a hilly, mountainous region with the Czech Republic to its North, Hungary to its Southeast, Slovakia to its East, Germany to the Northwest, Italy to the Southeast, Switzerland to its West and Slovenia to its South. It has seven cities. It's capital is Vienna (Wien). Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
3. Belarus (ProMods Country) Edit
Belarus is one of the eastern nations in Europe. It has 12 cities in the game and features its capital of Minsk. It has flat
lands in the central and north, hilly lands in the south, and slight mountain terrarin in the west and southeast. It borders the nations of Latvia, Luthuania, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. Trucks are limited to 110 kmh (68 mph).
4. Belgium EditBelgium is a flat-lands country with Netherlands to its North, Germany to its East, Luxembourg to its South, and France to its Southwest. It has mainly two cities but if ProMods is added, Belgium will have three cities. It's capital is Brussels. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
5. Bosnia and Herzegovina (ProMods Country) Edit
Bosnia and Herzegovina is located in the hilly mountains of the Balkan area. It's capital, Sarajevo, has yet to be in the
game but has two cities nontheless. Both of the two cities are in the Republika Srpska. It borders Croatia to the North and West, Serbia to the East, and Montenegro to the South. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
6. Bulgaria (ProMods Country) EditBulgaria has only one city that's really close to the Romanian border in the north, more cities will probably come in future versions. It's capital is Sofia. The country is mountainous terrain in the west, hilly terrain in the south and east, and flatlands in the north. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
7. Croatia (ProMods Country) Edit
Croatia, located just south of Slovenia, borders the Adriatic Sea with its cities of Osijek, Slavonski
Brod, Virovitica, and its capital of Zagreb. It borders the countries of Slovenia, Hungary, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It has hilly lands in the south with flat lands on the north and western sections. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
8. Czech Republic EditThe Czech Republic is a fairly hilly and flat area comprised of three cities and is bordered by Germany, Poland, Slovakia, and Austria. It's capital is Prague (Praha). The country has flatlands in the north and south and hilly lands in the east, west, and between the flat lands. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
9. Denmark EditDenmark is a flat land located north of Germany. It is in the Scandinavia DLC Pack and is one of the areas improved by ProMods. The country has fourteen cities and it's capital is Copenhagen (Kobenhavn). Denmark has flat lands in the east, central, north, and some hilly lands in the west and south as well. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
10. Estonia (ProMods Country) EditEstonia is a rural area with nine cities. It also has various extensions to Finland, Sweden, Russia, and Latvia. It's capital is Tallinn. The terrain is mostly flat and the road system is mostly two lane roads with Tallinn only having multiple lane highways. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
11. Faroe Islands (ProMods Country) EditThe Faroe Islands is a hilly country with only two cities but has ferry connections to Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom, and Denmark. It's capital is Torshavn. Faroe Islands has mostly hilly and mountainous terrain but flat lands only exist on the country's western islands. Trucks are limited to 70 kmh (45 mph).
12. Finland (ProMods Country) EditFinland is in ETS2 and developed by ProMods. It has twenty-three cities and generally flat with a few hilly areas. It's capital is Helsinki. The road system is mostly two lane roads but multi-lane highways are mostly found around Tampere, Turku, Helsinki, and Jyväskylä. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
13. France EditFrance is a country with mainly eight cities in the vanilla game but with ProMods added, it can expand anywhere to a total of 32 cities. It is flat in the north while hilly in the south. France also has various tollbooths that will cost the player to lose momentum and some money. It's capital is Paris. With the addition of Vive La France! DLC, nuclear power plants, truck stops, and cargo terminals were included. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
14. Germany Edit
Germany is a country with mainly 21 cities but with ProMods it extends to 32 cities with an improved Autobahn. It's hilly in the north, flat in the central, and mountainous in the south. It's capital is Berlin. The great thing about the improved Autobahns by ProMods is the ability to drive a car (via mod sites) along the Autobahn at any speed. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
15. Hungary EditHungary is a country with five cities. It's hilly in the south and flat in its north before becoming hilly again in Slovakia's southern region. It's capital is Budapest. With ProMods added, Hungary contains connection roads to Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Austria, and Romania. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
16. Iceland (ProMods Country) EditIceland is a country with volcanic lands in the south with snow in the north. It has fifteen cities and around 97% of all roads in Iceland are single carriage two lane roads. The only example of multi-lane highway roads are only found in Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik. It's capital is Reykjavik. The only ferry terminal on the whole island is at Seydisfjordur. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
17. Isle of Man (ProMods Country) Edit
Isle of Man is a small island country between Ireland and England. It has two cities which are Ramsey and Douglas as
the country's capital. The terrain is flat in the east, hilly in the north and west, and a mix in the south. Like the United Kingdom and the Bailiwick of Jersey, the Isle of Man drives on the left hand side of the road. Trucks are limited to 50 mph (80 kmh).
18. Italy EditItaly is a country with flat lands in the south and the mountains to its north. Without ProMods, Italy has four cities but with ProMods, Italy would have 12 cities. It's capital is Rome (Roma) but ProMods has not modeled Rome yet. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
19. Bailiwick of Jersey (ProMods Country) Edit
Jersey is a small country not far from the coast of Northern France. It has two cities which are Trinity and Saint Helier
as it's capital. The terrain is mostly flat and is best recommended to drive on the left side of the road. Trucks are limited to 40 mph (64kmh).
20. Kazakhstan (ProMods Country) Edit
Kazakhstan is a major country that comprises of the Asia and European continents. It has 6 cities with Astana, its capital, yet to be in the game. The terrain comprises from flat in the west to mountains and hilly in the east and south. The country itself also features Steppes and Arid Deserts as well. Trucks in Kazakhstan are limited to 110 kmh (68 mph)
21. Latvia (ProMods Country) EditLatvia has twelve cities and has a terrain similar of Lithuania and Estonia. It has some multi-lane highway roads but most are two lane roads. It's capital is Riga. Latvia has flat lands in the south and north while hilly lands in the east and west of the country. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
22. Liechtenstein (ProMods Country) EditLiechtenstein is a very hilly area but with only one city and that would be its capital, Vaduz. It has a road system that leads to Switzerland and Austria only and is surrounded by beautiful mountains and has a river on its Western border with Switzerland. Trucks are limited to 50kmh (31mph).
23. Lithuania (ProMods Country) EditLithuania is a really flat country located in the baltics. It's bordering with Russia in the west, Poland to the south, Belarus in the east and Latvia in the north. It has so far three cities but the capital of the country is Vilnius which has yet to be in the game. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
24. Luxembourg EditLuxembourg is a small country crammed between Germany, France, and Belgium. It's very flat and has one city, its capital, Luxembourg. The country of Luxembourg has hilly lands in the north and flat lands in the south. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
25. Moldova (ProMods Country) EditMoldova is a flat country with some hills. The road system is a mix of dirt, gravel, and tarmac (asphalt). It's bordering with Ukraine in the northeast and Romania in the southwest. It has two cities and it's capital is Chişinau. Trucks are limited to 70 kmh (45 mph).
26. Netherlands EditThe Netherlands has mainly three cities but with ProMods it has eight cities and also improved the roads of Netherlands in various locations. It's all but flat here in the Netherlands so there are not many challenges awaiting for you. The only hilly lands are in the eastern half of the country. It's capital is Amsterdam. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
27. Norway EditNorway is a country that is mountainous no matter where you are except the areas south of Oslo. It has only seven cities and is connected to Sweden so far but does have a border with Finland and Russia as well. It's capital is Oslo. In ProMods V2.1, there is a ferry towards Norway's territorial Svalbard Island that has two cities on it. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
28. Poland EditPoland is a country with eleven cities but ProMods has now integrated Poland Rebuilding Map with the ProMods Map allowing a total of 34 Polish cities. It's flat in the north, a mix of flat and hilly in the central, and hilly in the south. It's capital is Warsaw. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
29. Romania (ProMods Country) EditRomania is a country with twelve cities, it's capital is Bucharest. It's hilly in the north and flat in the south.Romania borders with Ukraine in the north, Moldova in the northeast, Bulgaria in the south, Serbia in the southwest and Hungary in the west. Also, the city of Constanta features the Black Sea to the East as well. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
30. Russia (ProMods Country) Edit
Russia is a country with generally flat and rural land. It has 108 cities but mostly features flat land throughout the entirety of the country. They are hilly lands in the East and West and mountains in the South. It borders the countries of Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, and North Korea. Trucks are limited to 110 kmh (68 mph).
31. Serbia (ProMods Country Edit
Serbia is one of the many balkan countries located in Europe. It has flat lands in the north, hilly lands in the central,
and mountainous terrain in the south. It has the cities of Novi Sad, Sremska Mitrovica, Subotica, and Zrenjanin with Budapest, the capital of Serbia, yet to be in the game. It also has road connections to Szeged and Timisoara. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
32. Slovakia EditSlovakia is a country between Poland, Hungary, Austria, Ukraine, and Czech Republic. It's hilly in the east while being flat in its western region. It has only three cities. It's capital is Bratislava. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
33. Slovenia (ProMods Country) EditSlovenia is a country with only three cities and generally has flat lands and mountainous terrarain around. Ljubljana is the countries capital and borders Italy to the West, Austria to the North, Croatia to the South and East, and Hungary to the Northeast. The other two cities in Slovenia are Maribor and Novo Mesto. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph)
34. Spain (ProMods Country) EditSpain has six cities with Madrid as the country's capital. It's mountains in the North and East while being hilly in the central and flat in the south and west. It also borders the Pyrenees Mountains with France and Andorra and borders Portugal to its west. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
35. Sweden EditSweden is a country that has 15 cities in the DLC but ten more gets added with ProMods and a few rebuilds. It has various roads and also truck manufacturer companies to deliver either Volvo or Scania trucks to their respective dealers. It's hilly in the north and flat in the south. It's capital is Stockholm. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
36. Switzerland EditSwitzerland is a mountainous country no matter where you are except in Basel. It has three cities but with ProMods it adds the city of Basel. It's capital is Bern in Central Switzerland. It borders Liechtenstein and Austria to the East, Italy to the South, France to the West and Northwest, and Germany to the North. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
37. Ukraine (ProMods Country) EditUkraine has only two cities in the very southwest but more will come eventually. It's capital is Kiev. It borders with Belarus in the north, Russia in the east, Moldova in the south, Romania and Slovakia in southwest and Poland in the west. The land is a combination of flat lands and hilly mountainous terrain. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
38. United Kingdom EditThe United Kingdom has 18 cities but with ProMods, it comes to 33 cities. It's flat in the central and hilly and mountainous in its West and Northern areas. It's capital is London for England, Cardiff for Wales, Edinburgh for Scotland, and Belfast for Northern Ireland. Trucks are limited to 60 mph (96 kmh).
Upcoming ProMods Countries Edit
- Aland Islands
- Northern Ireland
SCS Software Countries Edit
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Existing ProMods Countries Edit
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Faroe Islands
- Isle of Man
- Bailiwick of Jersey
Countries that used to be ProMods Countries Edit
- Denmark (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
- Norway (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
- Sweden (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
Reason: Scandinavia DLC included Denmark, Norway, and Sweden forcing the countries above to become SCS Software countries.
Countries with Most Number of Cities Edit
1: Russia with 108 Cities.
2: Poland with 34 Cities.
3: United Kingdom with 33 Cities.
4: France with 32 Cities.
5: Germany with 32 Cities.
6: Sweden with 25 Cities.
7: Finland with 23 Cities.
8: Iceland with 15 Cities.
9: Denmark with 14 Cities.
10: Belarus with 12 Cities.
11: Romania with 12 Cities.
12: Latvia with 12 Cities.
13: Italy with 12 Cities.
14: Estonia with 9 Cities.
15: Netherlands with 8 Cities.
16: Norway with 7 Cities.
17: Austria with 7 Cities.
18: Spain with 6 Cities.
19: Kazakhstan with 6 Cities.
20. Hungary with 5 Cities.
21: Croatia with 4 Cities.
22: Switzerland with 4 Cities.
23: Serbia with 4 Cities.
24: Slovakia with 3 Cities.
25: Belgium with 3 Cities.
26: Czech Republic with 3 Cities.
27. Slovenia with 3 Cities.
28: Lithuania with 3 Cities.
29: Faroe Islands with 2 Cities.
30: Ukraine with 2 Cities.
31: Isle of Man with 2 Cities.
32: Bailiwick of Jersey with 2 Cities.
33: Bosnia and Herzegovina with 2 Cities.
34: Moldova with 2 Cities.
35: Andorra with 1 City.
36: Luxembourg with 1 City.
37: Bulgaria with 1 City.
38: Liechtenstein with 1 City.